Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by cali

Page: 8 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: cali
Question 32

You need to configure event monitoring for Server1. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements. What should you create first?

Options:

A.

a Microsoft Sentinel automation rule

B.

a Microsoft Sentinel scheduled query rule

C.

a Data Collection Rule (DCR)

D.

an Azure Event Grid topic

Discussion
Question 33

You need to implement the ASIM query for DNS requests. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements. How should you configure the query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

You need to ensure that the configuration of HuntingQuery1 meets the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add HuntingQuery1 to a livestream.

B.

Create a watch list.

C.

Create an Azure Automation rule.

D.

Add HuntingQuery1 to favorites.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 35

You need to ensure that the Group1 members can meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

Which role should you assign to Group1?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Sentinel Automation Contributor

B.

Logic App Contributor

C.

Automation Operator

D.

Microsoft Sentinel Playbook Operator

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13