Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by cali

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 294 Q&A's Shared By: cali
Question 32

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and contains a user named user1 and a Microsoft 365 group named Group1. All users are assigned a Defender for Endpoint Plan 1 license.

You enable Microsoft Defender XDR Unified role-based access control (RBAC) for Endpoints & Vulnerability Management.

You need to ensure that User1 can configure alerts that will send email notifications to Group1. The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

Which permissions should you assign to User1?

Options:

A.

Alerts investigation

B.

Manage security settings

C.

Defender Vulnerability Management - Remediation handling

D.

Live response capabilities: Basic

Discussion
Question 33

You have an Azure Sentinel deployment.

You need to query for all suspicious credential access activities.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 34

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are configuring Microsoft Defender for Identity integration with Active Directory.

From the Microsoft Defender for identity portal, you need to configure several accounts for attackers to exploit.

Solution: From Entity tags, you add the accounts as Honeytoken accounts.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 35

You need to minimize the effort required to investigate the Microsoft Defender for Identity false positive alerts. What should you review?

Options:

A.

the status update time

B.

the alert status

C.

the certainty of the source computer

D.

the resolution method of the source computer

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

SC-200