Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by rylee

Page: 10 / 10

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 294 Q&A's Shared By: rylee
Question 40

You need to create a query to investigate DNS-related activity. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements. How should you complete the Query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You have an Azure subscription that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 41

You need to delegate the following tasks:

• Enable Microsoft Defender for Servers on virtual machines.

• Review security recommendations and enable server vulnerability scans.

The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

Which user should perform each task? To answer, drag the appropriate users to the correct tasks. Each user may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

You receive a security bulletin about a potential attack that uses an image file.

You need to create an indicator of compromise (IoC) in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to prevent the attack.

Which indicator type should you use?

Options:

A.

a URL/domain indicator that has Action set to Alert only

B.

a URL/domain indicator that has Action set to Alert and block

C.

a file hash indicator that has Action set to Alert and block

D.

a certificate indicator that has Action set to Alert and block

Discussion
Question 43

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that uses Microsoft Defender XOR and contains a Windows device named Oevice1. You investigate a suspicious process named Prod on Device! by using a live response session. You need to perform the following actions:

• Stop Prod.

• Send Prod for further review.

Which live response command should you run for each action? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 10 / 10

SC-200
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99