Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by lorelai

Page: 7 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: lorelai
Question 28

You need to monitor the password resets. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You need to implement the Defender for Cloud requirements.

What should you configure for Server2?

Options:

A.

the Microsoft Antimalware extension

B.

an Azure resource lock

C.

an Azure resource tag

D.

the Azure Automanage machine configuration extension for Windows

Discussion
Question 30

You need to implement the Defender for Cloud requirements.

Which subscription-level role should you assign to Group1?

Options:

A.

Security Admin

B.

Owner

C.

Security Assessment Contributor

D.

Contributor

Discussion
Question 31

You need to implement the scheduled rule for incident generation based on rulequery1.

What should you configure first?

Options:

A.

entity mapping

B.

custom details

C.

event grouping

D.

alert details

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 7 / 13

SC-200
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99