Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-200 Exam Questions and Answers by eduard

Page: 9 / 13

Microsoft SC-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
Exam Code: SC-200 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Questions: 250 Q&A's Shared By: eduard
Question 36

You need to implement the Microsoft Sentinel NRT rule for monitoring the designated break glass account. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

How should you complete the query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

You need to implement the query for Workbook1 and Webapp1. The solution must meet the Microsoft Sentinel requirements. How should you configure the query? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 37

Options:

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 38

You need to ensure that the processing of incidents generated by rulequery1 meets the Microsoft Sentinel requirements.

What should you create first?

Options:

A.

a playbook with an incident trigger

B.

a playbook with an entity trigger

C.

an Azure Automation rule

D.

a playbook with an alert trigger

Discussion
Question 39

You need to create the test rule to meet the Azure Sentinel requirements. What should you do when you create the rule?

Options:

A.

From Set rule logic, turn off suppression.

B.

From Analytics rule details, configure the tactics.

C.

From Set rule logic, map the entities.

D.

From Analytics rule details, configure the severity.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

SC-200
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-200 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99