Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by aminah

Page: 14 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: aminah
Question 56

You need to ensure that Litware has the appropriate licence to support the planned changes. The solution must minimize costs. Which license type should you use?

Options:

A.

Microsoft 365 Enterprise E5

B.

Office 365 Enterprise E5

C.

Office 365 Enterprise F3

D.

Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 57

You need to configure the Office 365 service status notifications and limit access to the service and feature updates. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you configure in the Microsoft 365 admin center? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 57

Options:

Discussion
Question 58

You need to ensure that Admin4 can use SSPR.

Which tool should you use, and which action should you perform? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 58

Options:

Discussion
Question 59

You are evaluating the use of multi-factor authentication (MFA).

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 59

Options:

Discussion
Page: 14 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99