Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by jimmy

Page: 4 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: jimmy
Question 16

You implement Microsoft Azure Advanced Threat Protection (Azure ATP).

You have an Azure ATP sensor configured as shown in the following exhibit.

Updates

Questions 16

How long after the Azure ATP cloud service is updated will the sensor update?

Options:

A.

1 hour

B.

7 days

C.

48 hours

D.

12 hours

E.

72 hours

Discussion
Question 17

Please wait while the virtual machine loads. Once loaded, you may proceed to the lab section. This may take a few minutes, and the wait time will not be deducted from your overall test time.

When the Next button is available, click it to access the lab section. In this section, you will perform a set of tasks in a live environment. While most functionality will be available to you as it would be in a live environment, some functionality (e.g., copy and paste, ability to navigate to external websites) will not be possible by design.

Scoring is based on the outcome of performing the tasks stated in the lab. In other words, it doesn’t matter how you accomplish the task, if you successfully perform it, you will earn credit for that task.

Labs are not timed separately, and this exam may have more than one lab that you must complete. You can use as much time as you would like to complete each lab. But, you should manage your time appropriately to ensure that you are able to complete the lab(s) and all other sections of the exam in the time provided.

Please note that once you submit your work by clicking the Next button within a lab, you will NOT be able to return to the lab.

You may now click next to proceed to the lab.

Lab information

Use the following login credentials as needed:

To enter your username, place your cursor in the Sign in box and click on the username below.

To enter your password, place your cursor in the Enter password box and click on the password below.

Microsoft 365 Username:

admin@LODSe1211885.onmicrosoft.com

Microsoft 365 Password: oL9z0=?Nq@ox

If the Microsoft 365 portal does not load successfully in the browser, press CTRL-K to reload the portal in a new browser tab.

The following information is for technical support purposes only:

Lab Instance: 11098651

Questions 17

You recently discovered that several users in your organization have permissions on the mailbox of another user in the organization.

You need to ensure that Lee Gu receives a notification when a user is granted permissions on another user’s mailbox.

To answer the question, sign in to the Microsoft 365 portal.

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

You have a Microsoft Power Platform production environment that contains a custom model-driven Microsoft Power Apps app.

How many days will system backups be retained for the environment?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

Please wait while the virtual machine loads. Once loaded, you may proceed to the lab section. This may take a few minutes, and the wait time will not be deducted from your overall test time.

When the Next button is available, click it to access the lab section. In this section, you will perform a set of tasks in a live environment. While most functionality will be available to you as it would be in a live environment, some functionality (e.g., copy and paste, ability to navigate to external websites) will not be possible by design.

Scoring is based on the outcome of performing the tasks stated in the lab. In other words, it doesn’t matter how you accomplish the task, if you successfully perform it, you will earn credit for that task.

Labs are not timed separately, and this exam may have more than one lab that you must complete. You can use as much time as you would like to complete each lab. But, you should manage your time appropriately to ensure that you are able to complete the lab(s) and all other sections of the exam in the time provided.

Please note that once you submit your work by clicking the Next button within a lab, you will NOT be able to return to the lab.

You may now click next to proceed to the lab.

Lab information

Use the following login credentials as needed:

To enter your username, place your cursor in the Sign in box and click on the username below.

To enter your password, place your cursor in the Enter password box and click on the password below.

Microsoft 365 Username:

admin@LODSe426243.onmicrosoft.com

Microsoft 365 Password: 3&YWyjse-6-d

If the Microsoft 365 portal does not load successfully in the browser, press CTRL-K to reload the portal in a new browser tab.

The following information is for technical support purposes only:

Lab Instance: 10887751

You plan to create 1,000 users in your Microsoft 365 subscription.

You need to ensure that all the users can use the @contoso.com suffix in their username.

Another administrator will perform the required information to your DNS zone to complete the operation.

Options:

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 4 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99