Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by arjun

Page: 2 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: arjun
Question 8

You need to recommend a model for the expense claims solution. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

actionable messages via connectors that use an actionable message card

B.

actionable messages via email that uses an adaptive card

C.

actionable messages via connectors that use an adaptive card

D.

actionable messages via email that uses an actionable message card

Discussion
Question 9

You need to recommend the development environment and tools for the redesign of the research department’s SharePoint Online sites.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription and a Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.com. Contoso.com contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 10

Contoso.com is configured as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 10

You need to ensure that guest users can be created in the tenant.

Which setting should you modify?

Options:

A.

Guests can invite.

B.

Guest users permissions are limited.

C.

Members can invite.

D.

Admins and users in the guest inviter role can invite.

E.

Deny invitations to the specified domains

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 11

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your company has a Microsoft Office 365 tenant.

You suspect that several Office 365 features were recently updated.

You need to view a list of the features that were recently updated in the tenant.

Solution: You use the Service health option in the Microsoft 365 admin center.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine