Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by kathleen

Page: 11 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: kathleen
Question 44

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your network contains an Active Directory forest.

You deploy Microsoft 365.

You plan to implement directory synchronization.

You need to recommend a security solution for the synchronized identities. The solution must meet the following requirements:

* Users must be able to authenticate successfully to Microsoft 365 services if Active Directory becomes unavailable.

* User passwords must be 10 characters or more.

Solution: Implement pass-through authentication and modify the password settings from the Default Domain Policy in Active Directory.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 45

Which migration solution should you recommend for Project1?

Options:

A.

From Exchange Online PowerShell, run the New-MaiboxImportRequest cmdlet.

B.

From Exchange Online PowerShell, run the New-MaiboxExportRequest cmdlet.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, start a data migration and click Upload PSST as the data service.

D.

From the Exchange admin center, start a migration and select Remote move migration

Discussion
Question 46

You need to meet the application requirements for the Office 365 ProPlus applications.

You create an XML files that contains the following settings.

Questions 46

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 46

Options:

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 47

You are evaluating the required processes for Project1.

You need to recommend which DNS record must be created before you begin the project.

Which DNS record should you recommend?

Options:

A.

mail exchanger (MX)

B.

alias (CNAME)

C.

host (A)

D.

host (AAA)

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14