Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by ana

Page: 5 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: ana
Question 20

You are developing a new Microsoft Teams app that will contain the following functionality:

• Start a new chat

• Prompt users to install an app.

• Make a Microsoft Graph API call.

• Trigger a search-based command.

Which two functionalities can be implemented by using a deep link? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Prompt users to install an app.

B.

Trigger a search-based command.

C.

Start a new chat

D.

Make a Microsoft Graph API call.

Discussion
Question 21

You are developing a new application named App1 that uses the Microsoft identity platform to authenticate to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).

Currently, App1 can read user profile information.

You need to allow App1 to read the user's calendar.

Solution: Add https: //graph.windows.net/user, read to the list of scopes during the initial login request

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 22

You have Windows 10 devices that are managed by using Microsoft Endpoint Manager as shown in the following table.

Questions 22

You create a Microsoft 365 Suite app as shown in the exhibit (Click the Exhibit Tab.) and assign The app to Group1. On which devices will Microsoft 365 Apps be installed?

Options:

A.

Device2 and Device4 only

B.

Device1, Device2. and Device4 only

C.

Device2 only

D.

Device 1 and Device2 only

E.

Device1, Device2, Device3, and Device4

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 23

You are developing an interactive invoicing application mat will be used by end users. The application will have the following features:

• Save invoices generated by a user to the user s OneDrive for Business.

• Email daily automated reminders.

You need to identify which permissions to grant for the application features. The solution must use the principle of least privilege. Which permission type should you grant for each feature? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99