Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by lina

Page: 10 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: lina
Question 40

You need to meet the application requirement for App1.

Which three actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

From the Azure Active Directory admin center, configure the application URL settings.

B.

From the Azure Active Directory admin center, add an enterprise application.

C.

On an on-premises server, download and install the Microsoft AAD Application Proxy connector.

D.

On an on-premises server, install the Hybrid Configuration wizard.

E.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, configure the Software download settings.

Discussion
Question 41

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your company has a Microsoft Office 365 tenant.

You suspect that several Office 365 features were recently updated.

You need to view a list of the features that were recently updated in the tenant.

Solution: You use Monitoring and reports from the Compliance admin center.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 42

You need to ensure that all the sales department users can authenticate successfully during Project1and Project2.

Which authentication strategy should you implement for the pilot projects?

Options:

A.

password hash synchronization and seamless SSO

B.

pass-through authentication

C.

password hash synchronization

D.

pass-through authentication and seamless SSO

Discussion
Question 43

You need to prepare the environment for Project1.

You create the Microsoft 365 tenant.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence next? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 10 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99