Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by ffion

Page: 3 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: ffion
Question 12

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains a Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.com. The tenant includes a user named User1

You enable Azure AD Identity Protection.

You need to ensure that User1 can review the list in Azure AD Identity Protection of users nagged for risk. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

To which role should you add User1?

Options:

A.

Security reader

B.

Compliance administrator

C.

Reports reader

D.

Global administrator

Discussion
Question 13

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription and a hybrid Microsoft Exchange Online deployment.

You plan to deploy iOS devices that will use Outlook for iOS and Hybrid Modem Authentication (HMA).

You need to ensure that HMA is configured correctly.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT)

B.

Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer

C.

Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant

D.

Apple Configurator

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 14

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You build a Microsoft Teams app named App1.

You need to publish App1 to the app catalog.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that is linked to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.com.

You purchase a DNS domain named fabnkam.com.

You need to ensure that Microsoft Exchange Online users can receive emails sent to the fabrikam.com domain.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

the Microsoft 365 admin center

B.

the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center

C.

the Microsoft 365 compliance center

D.

the Exchange admin center

Discussion
Page: 3 / 14