Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-100 Exam Questions and Answers by bear

Page: 7 / 14

Microsoft MS-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Exam Code: MS-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365
Questions: 428 Q&A's Shared By: bear
Question 28

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals- Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As m result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You need to assign User2 the required roles to meet the security requirement.

Solution: From the Office 36S admin center, you assign User2 the Records Management role. From the Exchange 3dmm center, you assign User2 the Help Desk role.

Does that meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

NO

Discussion
Question 29

You need to assign User2 the required roles to meet the security requirements and the technical requirements.

To which two roles should you assign User2? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

the Exchange View-only Organization Management role

B.

the Microsoft 365 Records Management role

C.

the Exchange Online Help Desk role

D.

the Microsoft 365 Security Reader role

E.

the Exchange Online Compliance Management role

Discussion
Question 30

You need to meet the security requirement for Group1.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure all users to sign in by using multi-factor authentication.

B.

Modify the properties of Group1.

C.

Assign Group1 a management role.

D.

Modify the Password reset properties of the Azure AD tenant.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 31

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You need to assign User2 the required roles to meet the security requirements.

Solution: From the Office 365 admin center, you assign User2 the Security Reader role. From the Exchange admin center, you assign User2 the Compliance Management role.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

NO

Discussion
Page: 7 / 14

MS-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-100 Testing Engine