Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by alaia

Page: 14 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: alaia
Question 56

When using rpm --verify to check files created during the installation of RPM packages, which of the following information is taken into consideration? (Choose THREE correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Timestamps

B.

MD5 checksums

C.

Inodes

D.

File sizes

E.

GnuPG signatures

Discussion
Question 57

To what environment variable will you assign or append a value if you need to tell the dynamic linker to look in a build directory for some of a program's shared libraries?

Options:

A.

LD_LOAD_PATH

B.

LD_LIB_PATH

C.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH

D.

LD_SHARE_PATH

E.

LD_RUN_PATH

Discussion
Question 58

Which RPM command will output the name of the package which supplied the file /etc/exports?

Options:

A.

rpm -F /etc/exports

B.

rpm -qf /etc/exports

C.

rpm -Kl /etc/exports

D.

rpm -qp /etc/exports

E.

rpm -qi/etc/exports

Discussion
Question 59

To prevent users from being able to fill up the / partition, the ____________ directory should be on a separate partition if possible because it is world writeable.

Options:

A.

/tmp

B.

tmp

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 14 / 17

101-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99