Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by ivar

Page: 5 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: ivar
Question 20

Which command shows all shared libraries required by a binary executable or another shared library? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following commands can be used to create a new file that is 100kB in size?

Options:

A.

dd

B.

file

C.

mkfile

D.

touch

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 22

Which of the following are filesystems which can be used on Linux root partitions? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

NTFS

B.

ext3

C.

XFS

D.

VFAT

E.

swap

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following commands will load a kernel module along with any required dependency modules?

Options:

A.

depmod

B.

insmod

C.

modprobe

D.

module_install

E.

loadmod

Discussion