Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by mahdi

Page: 16 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: mahdi
Question 64

Which of the following information is stored within the BIOS? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Boot device order

B.

Linux kernel version

C.

Timezone

D.

Hardware configuration

E.

The system's hostname

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 65

Which command displays the contents of the Kernel Ring Buffer on the command line? (Provide only the command name without any options or path information)

Options:

Discussion
Question 66

The system is having trouble and the engineer wants to bypass the usual /sbin/init start up and run /bin/sh. What is the usual way to pass this change to the kernel from your boot loader?

Options:

A.

Start in runlevel 1.

B.

Pass init=/bin/sh on the kernel parameter line.

C.

Pass /bin/sh on the kernel parameter line.

D.

Pass start=/bin/sh on the kernel parameter line.

Discussion
Question 67

Which of the following options for the kernel's command line changes the systemd boot target to rescue.target instead of the default target?

Options:

A.

systemd.target=rescue.target

B.

systemd.runlevel=rescue.target

C.

systemd.service=rescue.target

D.

systemd.default=rescue.target

E.

systemd.unit=rescue.target

Discussion