Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by humaira

Page: 2 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: humaira
Question 8

A user accidentally created the subdirectory \dir in his home directory. Which of the following commands will remove that directory?

Options:

A.

rmdir '~/\dir'

B.

rmdir "~/\dir"

C.

rmdir ~/'dir'

D.

rmdir ~/\dir

E.

rmdir ~/\\dir

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following are valid stream redirection operators within Bash? (Choose THREE correct answers.)

Options:

A.

<

B.

<<<

C.

>

D.

>>>

E.

%>

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following files, located in the user home directory, is used to store the Bash history?

Options:

A.

.bash_history

B.

.bash_histfile

C.

.history

D.

.bashrc_history

E.

.history_bash

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 11

Which of the following commands kills the process with the PID 123 but allows the process to "clean up" before exiting?

Options:

A.

kill -PIPE 123

B.

kill -KILL 123

C.

kill -STOP 123

D.

kill -TERM 123

Discussion
Page: 2 / 17

101-500