Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by neave

Page: 17 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: neave
Question 68

What of the following statements are true regarding /dev/ when using udev? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Entries for all possible devices get created on boot even if those devices are not connected.

B.

Additional rules for udev can be created by adding them to /etc/udev/rules.d/.

C.

When using udev, it is not possible to create block orcharacter devices in /dev/ using mknod.

D.

The /dev/ directory is a filesystem of type tmpfs and is mounted by udev during system startup.

E.

The content of /dev/ is stored in /etc/udev/dev and is restored during system startup.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 69

Which of the following commands reboots the system when using SysV init? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

shutdown -r now

B.

shutdown -r "rebooting"

C.

telinit 6

D.

telinit 0

E.

shutdown -k now "rebooting"

Discussion
Question 70

Which of the following statements is correct when talking about /proc/?

Options:

A.

All changes to files in /proc/ are stored in /etc/proc.d/ and restored on reboot.

B.

All files within /proc/ are read-only and their contents cannot be changed.

C.

All changes to files in /proc/ are immediately recognized by the kernel.

D.

All files within /proc/ are only readable by the root user.

Discussion
Question 71

You suspect that a new ethernet card might be conflicting with another device. Which file should you check within the /proc tree to learn which IRQs are being used by which kernel drivers?

Options:

Discussion
Page: 17 / 17

101-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99