Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 11 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 44

What is true regarding the command

ls > files

if files do not exist?

Options:

A.

The output of ls is printed to the terminal

B.

files is created and contains the output of ls

C.

An error message is shown and ls is not executed

D.

The command files is executed and receives the output of ls

E.

Any output of ls is discarded

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 45

Given a log file loga.log with timestamps of the format DD/MM/YYYY:hh:mm:ss, which command filters out all log entries in the time period between 8:00 am and 8:59 am?

Options:

A.

grep –E ‘:08:[09]+:[09]+’ loga.log

B.

grep –E ‘:08:[00]+’ loga.log

C.

grep –E loga.log ‘:08:[0-9]+:[0-9]+’

D.

grep loga.log ‘:08:[0-9]:[0-9]’

E.

grep –E ‘:08:[0-9]+:[0-9]+’ loga.log

Discussion
Question 46

In which directory must definition files be placed to add additional repositories to yum?

• /etc/yum.repos.d
  • /etc/yum.repos.d/
  • yum.repos.d
  • yum.repos.d/

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

Which Debian package management tool asks the configuration questions for a specific already installed package just as if the package were being installed for the first time? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17

101-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99