Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by paul

Page: 4 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: paul
Question 16

Which command is used to query information about the available packages on a Debian system?

Options:

A.

apt-cache

B.

apt-get

C.

apt-search

D.

dpkg

E.

dpkg-search

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 17

Which of the following partition types is used for Linux swap spaces when partitioning hard disk drives?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

8e

D.

fd

E.

Discussion
Question 18

The system configuration file named _______ is commonly used to set the default runlevel. (Please provide the file name with full path information)

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following commands will change all CR-LF pairs in an imported text file, userlist.txt, to Linux standard LF characters and store it as newlist.txt?

Options:

A.

tr ‘\r\n’ ‘’ < userlist.txt > newlist.txt

B.

tr –c ‘\n\r’ ‘’ < newlist.txt > userlist.txt

C.

tr –d ‘\r’ < userlist.txt > newlist.txt

D.

tr ‘\r’ ‘\n’ userlist.txt newlist.txt

E.

tr –s ‘^M’ ‘^J’ userlist.txt newlist.txt

Discussion