Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by aayan

Page: 10 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: aayan
Question 40

Which of the following commands changes all CR-LF line breaks in the text file userlist.txt to Linux standard LF line breaks and stores the result in newlist.txt?

Options:

A.

tr –d ‘\r’ < userlist.txt > newlist.txt

B.

tr –c ‘\n\r’ ‘’ userlist.txt

C.

tr ‘\r\n’ ‘’ newlist.txt

D.

tr ‘\r’ ‘\n’ userlist.txt newlist.txt

E.

tr –s ‘/^M/^J/’ userlist.txt newlist.txt

Discussion
Question 41

Which wildcards will match the following filenames? (Choose two.)

ttyS0

ttyS1

ttyS2

Options:

A.

ttyS[1-5]

B.

tty?[0-5]

C.

tty*2

D.

tty[A-Z][012]

E.

tty[Ss][02]

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 42

Which of the following regular expressions represents a single upper-case letter?

Options:

A.

:UPPER:

B.

[A-Z]

C.

!a-z

D.

%C

E.

{AZ}

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the following vi commands deletes two lines, the current and the following line?

Options:

A.

d2

B.

2d

C.

2dd

D.

dd2

E.

de12

Discussion