Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by alma

Page: 7 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: alma
Question 28

Which command reads and displays the current contents of the Kernel Ring Buffer on the command line? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

How many fields are in a syntactically correct line of /etc/fstab?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 30

When piping the output of find to the xargs command, what option to find is useful if the filenames have spaces in them?

Options:

A.

–rep-space

B.

–print0

C.

–nospace

D.

–ignore-space

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following files, located in a user’s home directory, contains the Bash history?

Options:

A.

.bashrc_history

B.

.bash_histfile

C.

.history

D.

.bash_history

E.

.history_bash

Discussion