Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 3 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 12

Immediately after deleting 3 lines of text in vi and moving the cursor to a different line, which single character command will insert the deleted content below the current line?

Options:

A.

i (lowercase)

B.

P (uppercase)

C.

p (lowercase)

D.

U (uppercase)

E.

u (lowercase)

Discussion
Question 13

In the vi editor, how can commands such as moving the cursor or copying lines into the buffer be issued multiple times or applied to multiple rows?

Options:

A.

By using the command: repeat followed by the number and the command.

B.

By specifying the number right in front of a command such as 4l or 2yj.

C.

By selecting all affected lines using the shift and cursor keys before applying the command.

D.

By issuing a command such as: set repetition=4 which repeats every subsequent command 4 times.

Discussion
Question 14

Which signal is missing from the following command that is commonly used to instruct a daemon to reinitialize itself, including reading configuration files?

killall -s _______ daemon

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@18d27d10

Options:

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 15

Which of the following commands can be used to create a USB storage media from a disk image?

Options:

A.

gdisk

B.

dd

C.

cc

D.

fdisk

E.

mount

Discussion