Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-500 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 13 / 17

LPI 101-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 101, Part 1 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 101-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 52

Which of the following commands overwrites the bootloader located on /dev/sda without overwriting the partition table or any data following it?

Options:

A.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=512

B.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=512 count=1

C.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=440 count=1

D.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=440

Discussion
Question 53

An administrator has issued the following command:

grub-install --root-directory=/custom-grub /dev/sda

In which directory will new configuration files be found? (Provide the full directory path only without the filename)

Options:

A.

/custom-grub/boot/grub/

B.

/custom-grub/boot/grub

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 54

When removing a package, which of the following dpkg options will completely remove the files including configuration files?

Options:

A.

--clean

B.

--delete

C.

--purge

D.

–remove

Discussion
Question 55

Which option to the yum command will update the entire system? (Specify ONLY the option name without any additional parameters.)

• uk.co.certification.simulator.questionpool.PList@190e5930

Options:

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17

101-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99