Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by orin

Page: 10 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: orin
Question 40

Which "Role of IT" design factor is viewed as a driver for business process and service innovation?

Options:

A.

Turnaround

B.

Strategic

C.

Support

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following is the FINAL action before completing the design of an IT governance system?

Options:

A.

Resolving inherent priority conflicts

B.

Determining a sourcing model

C.

Selecting an implementation method

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following statements BEST describes the features and properties of the COBIT 2019 governance system design workflow?

Options:

A.

The governance system design workflow allows for consideration of all design factors in order to develop a customized governance system.

B.

When executing the governance system design workflow, design factors that produce inconsistent priorities for governance and management objectives need to be discarded.

C.

The governance system design workflow only considers enterprise goals.

D.

When executing the governance system design workflow, reliable results can only be obtained by considering all design factors.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 43

Which of the following is an output of the "what needs to be done" phase?

Options:

A.

Risk response document

B.

Identified quick wins

C.

High-level program plan

D.

Detailed business case

Discussion
Page: 10 / 13

COBIT-2019