Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by bianca

Page: 4 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: bianca
Question 16

What is the function of a mapping table when determining the initial scope of a new governance system?

Options:

A.

It provides a means for calculating the cost/benefit associated with prioritized governance and management objectives.

B.

It indicates the relevance of a governance or management objective with a particular design factor.

C.

It indicates the degree of alignment of each governance and management objective with enterprise strategy.

D.

It provides a high level view of the importance of governance and management objectives for presentation purposes.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following BEST describes the “managed innovation” management objective of the COBIT core model?

Options:

A.

Optimize available IT capabilities to support the IT strategy and roadmap.

B.

Achieve competitive advantage, improve customer experience and improve operational effectiveness.

C.

Support the digital transformation strategy of the organization and deliver the desired value.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following is IMPERATIVE to the successful implementation of IT governance?

Options:

A.

IT governance identifies benchmarking standards.

B.

IT governance includes identification of business risk.

C.

IT governance is sponsored by executives.

Discussion
Question 19

The Goals Cascade model illustrates that each governance or management objective supports the achievement of alignment goals that are related to:

Options:

A.

individual business unit goals.

B.

IT-specific goals.

C.

larger enterprise goals.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 4 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

COBIT-2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COBIT-2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99