Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by malcolm

Page: 6 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: malcolm
Question 24

Which of the following figures BEST illustrates the context of an enterprise governance of information and technology (EGIT) system?

A)

Questions 24

B)

Questions 24

C)

Questions 24

D)

Questions 24

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 25

Which of the following is an important component for an enterprise strategy archetype of cost leadership as defined by COBIT 2019?

Options:

A.

Organizational structures

B.

Skills and competencies

C.

Enterprise architect

D.

Support for the portfolio management role with an investment office

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is CRITICAL to ensuring I&T-related decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s strategies and objectives?

Options:

A.

Compliance with legal, contractual and regulatory requirements is confirmed.

B.

Technology and innovation processes are overseen by the board.

C.

Assurance on controls is obtained from independent IT auditors.

Discussion
Question 27

The level achieved when all processes of a focus area achieve a particular capability level is referred to as:

Options:

A.

the rating level.

B.

the maturity level.

C.

the performance level.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99