Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by dax

Page: 7 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: dax
Question 28

Which of the following frameworks has been used as a basis for developing guidance for the COBIT governance component of people, skills and competencies?

Options:

A.

Sans Security Policy Framework

B.

Cyber Security Framework

C.

Skills Framework for the Information Age

Discussion
Question 29

Who is responsible for performing a stakeholder satisfaction survey and gathering feedback on lessons learned from the implementation of an EGIT program plan?

Options:

A.

The CIO and the program steering committee

B.

Business executives and the l&I governance board

C.

IT managers and IT process owners

D.

The risk and compliance function and IT audit

Discussion
Question 30

What is the BEST way to determine whether IT governance is achieving intended outcomes one year after implementation?

Options:

A.

Evaluate performance measurements identified in the business case

B.

Survey the satisfaction level of key business stakeholders.

C.

Review change drivers to determine whether corresponding changes were successful.

Discussion
Question 31

A CIO of a global enterprise has been mandated by the board to change the IT organizational structure from a divisional model to a centralized model and adopt outsourcing as required. The CIO identifies specific design factors that increase the importance of certain governance and management objectives. Which of the following is MOST likely to increase as a result?

Options:

A.

Risk appetite and tolerance

B.

Capability levels

C.

Threat landscape

D.

IT deployment

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 7 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

COBIT-2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COBIT-2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99