Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by zunaira

Page: 3 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: zunaira
Question 12

An enterprise is designing a specific governance system that is using diverse technology deployments with multiple domains of business operations. Which of the following is the expected deliverable when tailoring the COBIT 2019 framework?

Options:

A.

Focus area guidance

B.

Capability levels

C.

Enterprise goals

D.

Aligned goals

Discussion
Question 13

The value that I&T delivers should be:

Options:

A.

aligned directly with the values on which the business is focused.

B.

focused exclusively on I&T investments that generate financial benefits.

C.

restricted to maintaining and increasing value derived from existing I&T investments.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following is the role or structure formed by a group of stakeholders and experts accountable for guiding IT-related matters and decisions?

Options:

A.

Executive committee

B.

Architecture board

C.

IT governance board

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following would be an appropriate metric associated with an enterprise goal of “Business service continuity and availability?

Options:

A.

Satisfaction levels of board and executive management with business process capabilities

B.

Ratio of significant incidents that were not identified in risk assessments vs. total incidents

C.

Number of business processing hours lost due to unplanned service interruptions

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 3 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

COBIT-2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COBIT-2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99