Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by aj

Page: 13 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: aj
Question 52

What is the BEST approach when determining which of the archetype enterprise strategies most closely aligns with an enterprise's own strategy?

Options:

A.

Select a mix of equally important strategy archetypes.

B.

Select one primary strategy archetype and only one secondary strategy archetype.

C.

Select all the strategy archetypes that are applicable to the enterprise.

D.

Select the strategy archetype most closely aligned to the enterprise's information and technology risk profile.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 53

The number of focus areas describing a certain governance topic or issue that can be addressed by governance objectives is:

Options:

A.

dependent on process maturity

B.

determined by the size of the enterprise

C.

virtually unlimited

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following is the PRIMARY objective of implementing the process of managed innovation?

Options:

A.

Avoiding technological obsolescence

B.

Enhancing brand reputation

C.

Improving customer experience

Discussion
Question 55

An enterprise will often fail to realize implementation commitments during the execution of an EGIT implementation program plan if it:

Options:

A.

leverages existing mechanisms and ways of working.

B.

simplifies the implementation process.

C.

reduces projects into smaller executable pieces.

D.

focuses on enabling IT value over business value.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99

COBIT-2019 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

COBIT-2019 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99