Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by edmund

Page: 12 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: edmund
Question 48

One year after IT governance is implemented, what KEY question should be asked and evaluated?

Options:

A.

Has the enterprise leveraged lessons learned?

B.

Has the enterprise reduced its risk exposure?

C.

Has the enterprise achieved expected benefits?

Discussion
Question 49

Which COBIT domain of management objectives incorporates managed business process controls?

Options:

A.

Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI)

B.

Align, Plan and Organize (APO)

C.

Deliver, Service and Support (DSS)

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 50

Which enterprise role ensures the board is kept informed of major decisions related to value delivery of I&T deployment in accordance with the enterprise strategy?

Options:

A.

Chief information officer

B.

Executive committee

C.

Chief executive officer

Discussion
Question 51

In the implementation model, when is IT governance implementation risk BEST managed?

Options:

A.

Throughout the life cycle

B.

During the planning phase

C.

Just prior to operationalization

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99