Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by haadi

Page: 8 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: haadi
Question 32

An enterprise’s business line managers have voiced concerns because the cost of governance-required improvements is perceived as too expensive. How can the IT governance team BEST address this concern?

Options:

A.

Improve the communication of business benefits.

B.

Involve business line managers in the improvement planning process.

C.

Share the return on investment (ROI) analysis.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 33

It is CRITICAL to perform a due diligence review following which type of event?

Options:

A.

Merger, acquisition, or divestiture

B.

Shifts in the market or economy

C.

External consultant assessment

D.

New business strategy or priority

Discussion
Question 34

An enterprise plans to outsource all of its noncore IT operations but wants to ensure the proper level of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) controls. Which of the following governance and management objectives would provide the MOST relevant management practices for the enterprise?

Options:

A.

AP012 Managed Risk

B.

APO10 Managed Vendors

C.

AP013 Managed Security

D.

APO09 Managed Service Agreements

Discussion
Question 35

l&T-related issues should be considered as part of the design factors for a governance system in order to manage:

Options:

A.

risks that have a high probability.

B.

risks that could materialize.

C.

risks that have a high impact.

D.

risks that have already materialized.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

COBIT-2019