Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated COBIT-2019 Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 9 / 13

Isaca COBIT-2019 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: COBIT 2019 Foundation
Exam Code: COBIT-2019 Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 186 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 36

The identification and definition of EGIT continual improvement success metrics is recommended and completed when:

Options:

A.

executing the EGII implementation program plan.

B.

reviewing the effectiveness of EGIT implementation plan results.

C.

defining the EGIT implementation road map

D.

developing the EGIT implementation program plan.

Discussion
Question 37

When is the BEST time to acquire or develop solutions for implementing process improvement projects defined by the EGIT implementation program plan?

Options:

A.

When denning potential implementation problems and opportunities

B.

When executing the EGIT implementation program plan

C.

When developing the EGIT implementation program plan

D.

When defining the EGIT Implementation Road map

Discussion
Question 38

What would be the PRIMARY reason for management to conduct a process capability assessment?

Options:

A.

To better understand the current state as compared to the target

B.

To better understand the cost of implementing the improved process

C.

To better understand the current level of risk versus future risk

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 39

Which of the following is ESSENTIAL to help ensure that a project’s benefits are identified and continually monitored?

Options:

A.

A well-developed business case

B.

Earned value management reporting

C.

Stage gate reviews by a governance team

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

COBIT-2019
PDF

$35  $99.99