Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by keyaan

Page: 13 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: keyaan
Question 52

The 310.H.460 protocol specifies that the public-private network traversal of the signaling portion is handled by ( ).

Options:

A.

H.323

B.

H.460.19

C.

H.460.20

D.

H.460.21

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 53

Regarding the Client proxy in the H.460 protocol, the following description is correct ( ).

Options:

A.

The Client proxy follows H. 460 Communication Protocol.

B.

The Client proxy follows the standard H.323 communication protocol.

C.

Client proxy features include ClientGK, H.460.18 Client, and H.460.19 Client

D.

Terminals that do not support the H.460 protocol can use the standard

Discussion
Question 54

For the relationship between photography and reflected light, how to use the reflected light of indoor decoration. ( )

Options:

A.

If the reflected light is too small, the direct light of the lamp causes a thick shadow, which will seriously affect the camera effect.

B.

If too much light is reflected, it will increase the illuminance of the display.

C.

Back to a large area of colored decoration will change the color temperature of the reflected light, resulting in a colored shadow

D.

If the mouth reflects too little light, it will increase the illuminance of the display.

Discussion
Question 55

Avenues for improving architectural acoustics include ( ).

Options:

A.

Low reverberation time

B.

Low background noise

C.

Low stairway noise

D.

Low controllable noise

Discussion
Page: 13 / 22
Title