Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by prince

Page: 17 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: prince
Question 68

A firewall protects a network from attacks by "untrusted" networks, but must also allow legitimate communication between the two networks. ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 69

SDP ( Session Description Protocol ) is a transport layer control protocol used to describe multimedia sessions . ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 70

Master-slave decisions are mainly used to prevent both parties from triggering the same unsharable event or resource at the same time during communication, so a master party needs to be identified in

advance. When a conflict occurs, the slave shall act at the discretion of the master.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 71

ALG (Application Layer Gateway) is a monitoring application protocol that modifies the content of the message and opens the corresponding ports.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 17 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF