Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ares

Page: 10 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: ares
Question 40

Incorrect description about recording server (CR101/CR102 ) is ( ).

Options:

A.

Support meetings in progress, users through a PC browser and other views of the meeting, similar to live broadcast

B.

After the end of the support meeting, the user can watch the meeting recording saved on the recording server through the PC browser

C.

The recording server supports the codec function

D.

The recording server is able to record and play on-demand MCU media streams

Discussion
Question 41

The default mode of operation for the GE1 port of the MCU is ( ).

Options:

A.

Ride the Wall

B.

Grab Package

C.

backup

D.

Dynamically switch

Discussion
Question 42

HD terminal video output layout mode can be set to ( ) display mode.

Options:

A.

Split-screen

B.

Split-screen

C.

Triple-screen

D.

Quad-screen

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 43

HD terminals support peer-to-peer () calling. (3 answers).

Options:

A.

Number

B.

Venue name

C.

MAC address

D.

IP Address

Discussion
Page: 10 / 22
Title