Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by zach

Page: 9 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: zach
Question 36

The following description of NAT mapping is correct ( ).

Options:

A.

Static NAT is the simplest and easiest to implement, with each host address in the internal network permanently mapped to a legitimate address in the external network

B.

Dynamic address NAT is a series of legitimate addresses defined in the external network that are mapped to the internal network using a dynamically assigned method

C.

NAPT is an IP address that maps an internal address to an IP address on an external network on different ports on the

D.

Dynamic Address NAT, the most common mapping method in video services

Discussion
Question 37

Under static NAT networking, the SRC address of the terminal under the private network changes to ().

Options:

A.

No change

B.

Convert to NAT exit address

C.

Converts to any available public address

D.

Convert to GK address

Discussion
Question 38

H.460 Signaling interoperability scheme ( ).

Options:

A.

The public network terminal adopts the H.460 protocol for communication

B.

The private network terminal uses the H.460 protocol to communicate

C.

Both public and private network terminals use the standard H.323 protocol to communicate

D.

None of the above statements are true

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 39

NLOG does not support saving network data as ( ).

Options:

A.

JPG images

B.

PNG pictures

C.

CSV file

D.

TXT File

Discussion
Page: 9 / 22
Title