Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lennox

Page: 11 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: lennox
Question 44

The H.460 protocol specifies that H.323 signaling parts of the public-private network traversal are handled. ()

Options:

A.

H.460.18

B.

H.460.19

C.

H.460.20

D.

H.460.21

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 45

Regarding the auxiliary IP of high-definition terminals, the following statement is wrong ( )o

Options:

A.

Terminal

B.

can be accessed through this IP You can leave it blank

C.

For intra-LAN terminal debugging

D.

For the main business

Discussion
Question 46

In multi-channel cascading, the upper and lower MCU multichannels use the preference of ( ).

Options:

A.

The priority is the same

B.

The parent MCU > the downer MCU

C.

The upper MCUv is the lower MCU

D.

You can set it yourself as needed

Discussion
Question 47

The IP header in the ACF message does not contain any of the following information ( ).

Options:

A.

Callee CS addr

B.

GK RAS addr

C.

Callee Number

D.

Caller RAS addr

Discussion
Page: 11 / 22
Title