Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by jorgie

Page: 4 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: jorgie
Question 16

capability negotiation is primarily used to declare the receiving and sending capabilities supported by this side. When declaring the priority capability set of this end, the other party needs to prioritize the use of the ability set.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 17

The 598.Q.931 protocol is the protocol used for information exchange between the gateway and the gatekeeper, and is primarily responsible for signaling processing during the call.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 18

Dynamic mapping can be from multiple private addresses to a single public address, or from multiple private addresses to multiple public addresses. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 19

The types of terminal faults can be summarized as: local AV faults, remote AV faults, and call and conference control problems.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 4 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF