Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by winter

Page: 5 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: winter
Question 20

When 2 MCUs are cascaded, a meeting is scheduled, and the upper and lower MCU join the meeting as a virtual venue. ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 21

Only if the peer supports T.140, it can be implemented to send banners, subtitles or short messages to the specified venue in the T.140 mode.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 22

Enabling SEC, the system can automatically adjust the network transmission and different error corrections of AV processing for the rich QOS mode of the IP network After enabling SEC, the anti-packet loss ability has been greatly improved ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 23

The TO tag, the From tag, and the Call-ID together define the peering SIP relationship between UAC and UAS, called a dialog (Dialog)

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 5 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF