Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by haadi

Page: 12 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: haadi
Question 48

Which gateway main features do not include. ( )

Options:

A.

Signal Conversion

B.

Protocol Conversion

C.

Conference Control

D.

Data Conversion

Discussion
Question 49

Among the four elements of packet filtering that can generally be omitted by firewalls, the condition is. ( )

Options:

A.

Destination port

B.

Source port

C.

Destination address

D.

Source address

Discussion
Question 50

H.323 The last digit 3 in the protocol represents ().

Options:

A.

B-ISDN-based network

B.

Based on networks with quality of service assurance

C.

Networks based on packet transfer protocols

D.

GSTN- and wireless network

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 51

The working principle of peer-to-peer calls under different GKs is that when GK resolves that the called node belongs to the neighbor GK area according to the called number, GK supports requesting the neighbor GK to resolve the called number, neighbor After GK resolution is successful, the 1P address of the called node is returned to GK, and then GK returns the IP address of the called node to the calling node. Enables a call to be established between the calling node and the called node.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 12 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF