Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by destiny

Page: 6 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: destiny
Question 24

is a general multimedia communication control protocol, mainly for conference communication design, H.323 system using H.245 protocol as a control protocol, for the establishment, maintenance and release of control channels.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 25

The protocol can be used for public-private network traversal of devices that support the H.323 protocol. (Please fill in the type of agreement).

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

A firewall is one that protects a network from attacks by "untrusted" networks, but at the same time must also allow legitimate communication between two networks

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 27

The chromatic aberration (YPbPr) output supports both 16:9 and 4:3

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted