Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 19 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 76

Call Setup Signaling SETUP refers to a message sent by the caller to the called, indicating that the call is wanted to be established.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 77

The chamber sound reaches a stable state during reverberation time, and the residual sound is repeatedly absorbed by the sound absorbing material in the room after the sound stops, and the original value

of the average sound energy density word decays to one part in a million (Acoustic code attenuation 60dB). The time required, expressed in T60.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 78

Color temperature represents the most general indicator of the spectral quality of a light source in lux (Lux , lx ). ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 79

People convert the corresponding mechanical vibrations of sound into electrical signals, which are collectively referred to as audio signals.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 19 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF