Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by montague

Page: 18 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: montague
Question 72

Non-T.140 subtitles only support sending and receiving subtitles from H.323 type terminals.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 73

For the SDP protocol, line c contains information about the connection established for a multimedia session, which indicates the IP address used by the real media stream . ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 74

Each RTP datagram consists of two parts, the header and the payload, where the meaning of the first 12 bytes of the header is fixed , and the payload can be audio or video data.

Options:

A.

Right

B.

False

Discussion
Question 75

In an RTP packet, the initial value of the Sequence number is random, no RTP packet is sent, and the sequence number is incremented. The receiver detects packet loss and rebuilds packets based on it.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-861_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-861_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99