Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by camila

Page: 16 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: camila
Question 64

SDP is a text-based protocol for media types, encoding schemes, address negotiation, etc. ( ) during session building

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 65

The HD terminal provides remote control interface, web management, remote SSH function, and assigns a user name and password to each service.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 66

In the MCU's web page, the format of the exported address book information is ( ). (Fill in the blanks)

Options:

Discussion
Question 67

Network segment bandwidth limitations can cause endpoints to fail to register GKs . ( )

Options:

A.

Right

B.

False

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 16 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-861_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-861_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99