Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-861_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ernie

Page: 15 / 22

Huawei H11-861_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Video Conference V2.0
Exam Code: H11-861_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCNP-VC
Questions: 598 Q&A's Shared By: ernie
Question 60

Which of the following features is provided by the gatekeeper ( ).

Options:

A.

Address Translation

B.

Access Control

C.

Bandwidth Control

D.

Conference Control

Discussion
Question 61

GK can only be installed on the C or D drive of the operating system.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 62

Call acceptance, which is used by the terminal to request the validity certificate of the call from GK and the address and bandwidth information of the caller. ( )

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 63

The network diagnostic tool supports remote diagnostic mode, and the network diagnostic tool remotely controls another network diagnostic tool to initiate a network diagnosis and judgment against other

network diagnostic tools.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 15 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-861_V2.0