Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by uthman

Page: 6 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: uthman
Question 24

An administrator created an initial Git repository and uploaded the first files. The administrator sees the following when listing the repository:

Questions 24

The administrator notices the file . DS STORE should not be included and deletes it from the online repository. Which of the following should the administrator run from the root of the local repository before the next commit to ensure the file is not uploaded again in future commits?

Options:

A.

rm -f .DS STORE && git push

B.

git fetch && git checkout .DS STORE

C.

rm -f .DS STORE && git rebase origin main

D.

echo .DS STORE >> .gitignore

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 25

A systems engineer has deployed a new application server, but the server cannot communicate with the backend database hostname. The engineer confirms that the application server can ping the database server's IP address. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Incorrect DNS servers

B.

Unreachable default gateway

C.

Missing route configuration

D.

Misconfigured subnet mask

Discussion
Question 26

The group owner of the / home/ test directory would like to preserve all group permissions on files created in the directory. Which of the following

commands should the group owner execute?

Options:

A.

chmod g+s /home/test

B.

chgrp test /home/test

C.

chmod 777 /home/test

D.

chown —hR test /home/test

Discussion
Question 27

After installing some RPM packages, a systems administrator discovers the last package that was installed was not needed. Which of the following commands can be used to remove the package?

Options:

A.

dnf remove packagename

B.

apt-get remove packagename

C.

rpm -i packagename

D.

apt remove packagename

Discussion
Page: 6 / 21
Title