Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by shiloh

Page: 18 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: shiloh
Question 72

A User on a Linux workstation needs to remotely start an application on a Linux server and then forward the graphical display of that application back to the Linux workstation. Which of the following would enable the user to perform this action?

Options:

A.

ssh -X user@server application

B.

ssh -y user@server application

C.

ssh user@server application

D.

ssh -D user@server application

Discussion
Question 73

A Linux system fails to start and delivers the following error message:

Questions 73

Which of the following commands can be used to address this issue?

Options:

A.

fsck.ext4 /dev/sda1

B.

partprobe /dev/sda1

C.

fdisk /dev/sda1

D.

mkfs.ext4 /dev/sda1

Discussion
Question 74

A Linux administrator rebooted a server. Users then reported some of their files were missing. After doing some troubleshooting, the administrator found one of the filesystems was missing. The filesystem was not listed in /etc/f stab and might have been mounted manually by someone prior to reboot. Which of the following would prevent this issue from reoccurring in the future?

Options:

A.

Sync the mount units.

B.

Mount the filesystem manually.

C.

Create a mount unit and enable it to be started at boot.

D.

Remount all the missing filesystems

Discussion
Question 75

A systems administrator is troubleshooting a connectivity issue pertaining to access to a system named db.example.com. The system IP address should be 192.168.20.88. The administrator issues the dig command and receives the following output:

Questions 75

The administrator runs grep db.example.com /etc/hosts and receives the following output:

Questions 75

Given this scenario, which of the following should the administrator do to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Modify the /etc/hosts file and change the db.example.com entry to 192.168.20.89.

B.

Modify the /etc/network file and change the db.example.com entry to 192.168.20.88.

C.

Modify the /etc/network file and change the db.example.com entry to 192.168.20.89.

D.

Modify the /etc/hosts file and change the db.example.com entry to 192.168.20.88.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 18 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

XK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

XK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

XK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99