Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by loki

Page: 12 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: loki
Question 48

Ann, a security administrator, is performing home directory audits on a Linux server. Ann issues the su Joe command and then issues the Is command. The

output displays files that reside in Ann's home directory instead of Joe's. Which of the following represents the command Ann should have issued in order to list Joe's files?

Options:

A.

su - Joe

B.

sudo Joe

C.

visudo Joe

D.

pkexec joe

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 49

A Linux administrator wants to find out whether files from the wget package have been altered since they were installed. Which of the following commands will provide the correct information?

Options:

A.

rpm -i wget

B.

rpm -qf wget

C.

rpm -F wget

D.

rpm -V wget

Discussion
Question 50

A Linux administrator needs to determine whether a hostname is in the DNS. Which of the following would supply the information that is needed?

Options:

A.

nslookup

B.

rsynс

C.

netstat

D.

host

Discussion
Question 51

Users are experiencing high latency when accessing a web application served by a Linux machine. A systems administrator checks the network interface counters and sees the following:

Questions 51

Which of the following is the most probable cause of the observed latency?

Options:

A.

The network interface is disconnected.

B.

A connection problem exists on the network interface.

C.

No IP address is assigned to the interface.

D.

The gateway is unreachable.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

XK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

XK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99