Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by isabella-rose

Page: 11 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: isabella-rose
Question 44

A systems administrator is troubleshooting connectivity issues and trying to find out why a Linux server is not able to reach other servers on the same subnet it is connected to. When listing link parameters, the following is presented:

Questions 44

Based on the output above, which of following is the MOST probable cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The address ac:00:11:22:33:cd is not a valid Ethernet address.

B.

The Ethernet broadcast address should be ac:00:11:22:33:ff instead.

C.

The network interface eth0 is using an old kernel module.

D.

The network interface cable is not connected to a switch.

Discussion
Question 45

A systems administrator received a notification that a system is performing slowly. When running the top command, the systems administrator can see the following values:

Questions 45

Which of the following commands will the administrator most likely run NEXT?

Options:

A.

vmstat

B.

strace

C.

htop

D.

lsof

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 46

A Linux administrator needs to redirect all HTTP traffic temporarily to the new proxy server 192.0.2.25 on port 3128. Which of the following commands will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING -p tcp --sport 80 -j DNAT - -to-destination 192.0.2.25:3128

B.

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p top --dport 81 -j DNAT –-to-destination 192.0.2.25:3129

C.

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p top --sport 80 -j DNAT –-to-destination 192.0.2.25:3129

D.

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT –-to-destination 192.0.2.25:3128

Discussion
Question 47

Application code is stored in Git. Due to security concerns, the DevOps engineer does not want to keep a sensitive configuration file, app . conf, in the

repository. Which of the following should the engineer do to prevent the file from being uploaded to the repository?

Options:

A.

Run git exclude app. conf.

B.

Run git stash app. conf.

C.

Add app . conf to . exclude.

D.

Add app . conf to . gitignore.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 21
Title