Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated XK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by louise

Page: 13 / 21

CompTIA XK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Linux+ Exam
Exam Code: XK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Linux+
Questions: 292 Q&A's Shared By: louise
Question 52

Which of the following commands is used to configure the default permissions for new files?

Options:

A.

setenforce

B.

sudo

C.

umask

D.

chmod

Discussion
Question 53

A Linux administrator is tasked with creating resources using containerization. When deciding how to create this type of deployment, the administrator identifies some key features, including portability, high availability, and scalability in production. Which of the following should the Linux administrator choose for the new design?

Options:

A.

Docker

B.

On-premises systems

C.

Cloud-based systems

D.

Kubernetes

Discussion
Question 54

A user is unable to remotely log on to a server using the server name server1 and port 22. The Linux engineer troubleshoots the issue and gathers the following information:

Which of the following is most likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

server 1 is not in the DNS.

B.

sshd is running on a non-standard port.

C.

sshd is not an active service.

D.

serverl is using an incorrect IP address.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 55

A systems administrator pressed Ctrl+Z after starting a program using the command line, and the shell prompt was presented. In order to go back to the program, which of the following commands can the administrator use?

Options:

A.

fg

B.

su

C.

bg

D.

ed

Discussion
Page: 13 / 21
Title